Letting go of fear

Thought for the day: what would it feel like to be relieved of fear? How much fear is bound up in our thoughts, emotions, physical being? I lay on my back for 10 minutes and imagined what my body would feel like if I had no fear. What would my muscles feel like? Hips, shoulders, neck, feet? How would I walk? How would I stand? How would my internal organs feel?

How would I relate to others? How would I approach people at parties? In the grocery store? While driving? In business meetings?

If your thoughts indeed become your character I want to think about this some more...

Comments

  1. Interesting post, Judy - but I gotta say, I'd feel better if you hang onto the fear while driving. Then again, maybe that's just the fear talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I offer the opportunity to practice letting go of fear to anyone who wants to be a passenger in my car!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a "Rush" Woven Seat Chair Using Old Jeans (or Fabric Scraps)

Keep One Point

Kotsu-Kotsu